Tribute Kalm 'N EZ® Pellets
- A pelleted low-starch feed formulated for all classes of mature horses.
Features And Benefits
- No corn! No molasses! Keeps sugar and starch levels low in your horse's diet.
- Higher fat, highly digestible fiber and lower sugar and starch for calm performances without loss of energy or condition.
- Optimal balance of essential amino acids for muscle maintenance.
- Essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, for healthy skin and haircoat, and support of normal tissue function.
- Optimum levels of antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium reduce damage from aging and exercise. Also boosts immunity.
- Excellent for hard-keepers and horses requiring less sugar and starch in their diets, like those that are hyperactive or have metabolic conditions such as insulin resistance, laminitis, ulcers, obesity or tying-up issues.
- With Equi-Ferm XL® microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both a pre-and probiotic, increases total diet digestibility and improves overall gut health.
Crude Protein (Min.)14.0%
Crude Fat (Min.)8.0%
Crude Fiber (Max.)20.0%
Calcium (Ca) (Min.)0.8%
Calcium (Ca) (Max.)1.3%
Phosphorus (P) (Min.)0.6%
Methionine + Cystine (Min.)0.5%
Copper (Cu) (Min.)65 ppm
Zinc (Zn) (Min.)200 ppm
Selenium (Se) (Min.)0.6 ppm
Potassium (K) (Min.)1.0%
Magnesium (Mg) (Min.)0.35%
Manganese (Mn) (Min.)160 ppm
Cobalt (Co) (Min.)1.3 ppm
Iron (Fe) (Min.)440 ppm
Iodine (I) (Min.)1.1 ppm
Salt (NaCl) (Min.)0.5%
Salt (NaCl) (Max.)1.0%
Vitamin A (Min.)5,500 IU/lb.
Vitamin D (Min.)500 IU/lb.
Vitamin E (Min.)200 IU/lb.
Vitamin C (Min.)25 mg/lb.
Biotin (Min.)0.7 mg/lb.
Thiamine (Min.)8.5 mg/lb.
Riboflavin (Min.)4.5 mg/lb.
Omega 6 fatty acids2.8%
Omega 3 fatty acids0.3%
Saccharomyces cervisiae (Min.)350 million CFU/lb.
Direct-Fed Microorganisms (Min.)520 million CFU/lb.
(Saccharomyces cervisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilus, Bacillus linchenformis, Bacillus coagulans, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, and Bifidobacterium longum) Cellulase (Aspergillus Oryzae) (Min.)9.6 Enzyme Units
Protease (Aspergillus Oryzae) (Min.)12 Enzyme Units
Lipase (Aspergillus Oryzae0 (Min.)3.6 Enzyme Units
Hemicullulase (Aspergillus Niger) (Min.)10.8 Enzyme Units
Phytase (Trichoderma reesei) (Min.)55 FTU/lb.
*An Enzyme Unit is defined as milligrams of substrate liberated/minute/lb. of feed.
*A Phytase Unit (FTU) is defined as the quantity of enzyme which liberates one micromole of inorganic phosphate per minute from sodium phytate at 37°C, 5.5 pH.
This feed contains a dry source of cellulase that breaks down cellulose, a dry source of protease that hydrolyzes proteins and increases the digestibility of protein in soybean meal based diets, a dry source of lipase that hydrolyzes triglycerides, a dry source of hemicellulase that breaks down hemicellulose, and a dry source of phytase which hydrolyzes phytate and increases the digestibility of phytin-bound phosphorous.